At Circle City News, we are dedicated to providing Indianapolis news about sex and crime and other controversial topics. We are looking for someone that is not afraid to talk about those topics, interview guests and produce/write content based on those topics.
If you like to talk about sex, and are not afraid to watch adult content for fun or review, then this may be the job for you. Or if you like true crime stories, then you may find this interests you.
We prefer someone from Indianapolis or Indiana that is familiar with issues going on in Indiana. Someone that already has an interest in talking or writing about sex, crime, and interviewing people in the Adult Entertainment Industry/Pleasure Industry. It is remote, so you don’t have to travel. This is a part-time/contract position. It should only take a couple of hours a week to make the podcast.
Job Description: Podcast Host
We are looking for a fun and charismatic podcast host to join our team. As a podcast host, you will be responsible for creating and hosting engaging podcast episodes on a weekly basis, with the goal of building a dedicated audience and increasing engagement across multiple platforms.
- Develop and research interesting and relevant topics for podcast episodes
- Create and host engaging and informative podcast episodes
- Conduct interviews with guests and expert contributors
- Create high-quality audio content
- Promote the podcast on social media and other platforms
- Interest or experience in podcasting or broadcasting
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to research and develop compelling podcast topics
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to draw out interesting stories and insights from guests
- Experience with audio recording and editing software (e.g., Riverside, Zoom, etc.)
- Passion for storytelling and creating engaging audio content
If you are interested and have a passion for creating engaging and informative content, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your previous podcast work for consideration. You can email us at: email@example.com